A BILLIE HOLIDAY BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE
Wayna is emerging back on the scene once again. Catch Wayna on Friday April 6, 2012 as she performs a special birthday tribute to Billie Holiday, an artist who has and tremendous. She will be covering some of Holiday’s hits in her own unique style.
Wayna: “Billie’s voice and vulnerability remind me that honesty and being unique as an artist is everything. Her example gave me the confidence to be more of myself and to step into a totally new sound, and this is my way of thanking her.”
Also, those in the audience will be the first to catch a sneak peak of Wayna’s upcoming third album, to be released Summer 2012.
Wayna receives Grammy nomination with the category and song!
FOR “LOVIN’ U(Music)” / FOR BEST URBAN/ALTERNATIVE PERFORMANCE
Steps to support Wayna!
- Go to Wayna.net and join wayna’s email list http://wayna.net/site/mailinglist.html
- Visit Wayna on myspace http://www.myspace.com/waynamusic, add her to your friends and add the Grammy-nominated song, “Lovin You (Music)” f. Kokayi to your page!
- Visit Wayna on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wayna/9669528980 and join the fanclub!
- Watch “My Love,” Wayna’s new music video on You-Tube and leave a comment! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0Hnh_bpds Subscribe to her You Tube channel, Keradion and add the video to your playlist!
- Buy the new album, Higher Ground on http://www.cdbaby.com/wayna2 and leave a comment OR Download it on iTunes and write a review!
- Buy the new first album, Moments of Clarity, on http://www.cdbaby.com/wayna and leave a comment OR Download it on iTunes and write a review!
- Subscribe to Wayna’s blog at http://waynamusic.blogspot.com
- Mention Wayna in your blog or post a comment about her to a music blog that you frequent.
- Forward this to 10 or more friends!